Do you want to know how Keller William’s #1 team in the world markets and negotiates to maximize your profit?
Today, we find out. In this interview, I talk to Bob Lucido—President and Broker of the Bob Lucido team—who shares some great advice for both buyers and sellers looking to make the most out of their real estate transaction.
Listen closely because this interview is filled with great content you won’t want to miss.
***IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL DISCOVER***
- How to market and negotiate real estate to maximize profit.
- 4 steps to earn top dollar on a home sale.
- How to price your home right—not too low or high.
- What it means to create an “auction-like environment” for your sale.
- How to hire a team that will market your house aggressively.
- Why open houses increase motivation to buy.
- Why you should never turn down a showing.
- How to hire a highly skilled negotiator to guide you.
- At what point the strongest offers usually come in.
- When and how many times to offer price reductions.
- The values behind Bob Lucido’s success.
- 4 tips for buyers to get the home they want without overpaying.
- Whether you should sign a Buyer Broker Agreement (BBA).
- Exciting things happening with Keller Williams Integrity.
- “You’ll get the highest price in the first five days. The longer it sits, it gets stale, and you will get a lower price.”
- “Your Realtor should be as good as the appraiser.”
- “The market will not let you sell low.”
- “Fear of loss is a great motivator.”
***ABOUT THIS WEEK’S GUEST***
Bob Lucido is the President and Broker of the Bob Lucido Team of Keller Williams Integrity in Maryland. Bob Lucido launched his career at the age of 18, becoming one of the youngest people to be awarded a real estate license in Maryland. In 1991 Bob founded Builder’s First Choice, a new home sales & marketing company that—before selling in 2007—had grown to include offices in 5 states, employed over 300 people, and reached nearly $1 billion in sales. In 2008, Bob and his wife Tracy founded The Bob Lucido Team, a group of experienced and successful real estate agents. With offices in Howard, Baltimore, and Carroll Counties and an Annapolis office opening soon, the Team has grown to 150+ full-time agents and 25 full-time employees serving clients across the country.
***ABOUT THE SHOW***
Welcome to Luxury Real Estate Talk, where you get expert advice on buying and selling Luxury Real Estate. Learn from the best and brightest real estate agents, brokers, and other professionals, as they share real-life stories about the art and business of listing, marketing, selling, and buying high-end homes. Through casual but insightful conversations, the Talk’s host Rob Jensen will help you master your understanding of the luxury real estate market.
Rob is the president and owner/broker of the Rob Jensen Company, which exclusively specializes in working with buyers and sellers in 42 guard gated and select gated communities in Summerlin, Las Vegas, and Henderson, Nevada. Rob’s 15+ years of local industry expertise have made him a sought after real estate expert source with the media. He has served as a guest commentator for numerous national broadcast television networks including MSNBC and BRAVO. He has also provided content and commentary to The Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Real Estate Executive magazine, Growing Wealth magazine, and the Los Angeles Times, among others. Additionally, Rob has penned a recurring monthly real estate column for the Las Vegas Business Press.