This week, Mark Fitzpatrick, founder and CEO of RUHM Luxury Marketing, shares the story behind his successful creative marketing agency.
In a discussion centered around stories and examples, Mark and I share insights on luxury marketing and talk about fresh approaches to public relations.
Are you trying to market and sell your luxury home? If so, listen all the way through to find actionable advice for sellers in today’s luxury market.
***IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL DISCOVER***
- How RUHM Luxury Marketing got started
- One thing even the best luxury agents can lack
- How emotions relate to luxury marketing
- How RUHM presents and rolls out marketing campaigns
- The concept of seller-paid marketing
- Why selling a luxury home is a team effort
- What goes into a big marketing project like RUHM’s Park Lane campaign
- Why public relations is important
- Mark’s theory about PR companies
- The value of quality marketing content
- Advice for luxury home sellers
- How to find a real estate team that can handle your marketing needs
- What marketing assets are most compelling
- “If you think about selling $5 million worth of product at any company, you bet there’s going to be an up front investment into the marketing of that product.”
- “On a luxury product, it’s the emotions that are going to make a difference between potentially millions of dollars.”
- “In the luxury market, you’re not always just competing with the homes in the neighborhood. You can be competing with homes in different cities.”
- “You don’t need 100 years of relationships and history as a PR company. What you need today is really, really good content.”
- “There’s no shelf life to an ad.”
***ABOUT THIS WEEK’S GUEST***
Mark Fitzpatrick is a Boise, Idaho based entrepreneur and CEO with more than 15+ years of experience in real estate, marketing, and business development. He carries a proven track record for successful company launches, profit building, and innovation.
His company, RUHM, creates marketing products and digital-sales platforms for luxury residential developments, hotels, and resorts. RUHM’s past and current clients include: Montage Hotels and Resorts, Kobayashi Group (Hawaii), The MacNaughton Group (Hawaii), Nike Soccer, architects responsible for the design of the Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace and Mandalay Bay (Macau) and former key senior executive of one of the world’s leading New York private-equity firms.
***GET IN TOUCH WITH MARK***
Phone Number: 949-891-0177
***ABOUT THE SHOW***
Welcome to Luxury Real Estate Talk, where you get expert advice on buying and selling Luxury Real Estate. Learn from the best and brightest real estate agents, brokers, and other professionals, as they share real-life stories about the art and business of listing, marketing, selling, and buying high-end homes. Through casual but insightful conversations, the Talk’s host Rob Jensen will help you master your understanding of the luxury real estate market.
Rob is the president and owner/broker of the Rob Jensen Company, which exclusively specializes in working with buyers and sellers in 42 guard gated and select gated communities in Summerlin, Las Vegas, and Henderson, Nevada. Rob’s 15+ years of local industry expertise have made him a sought after real estate expert source with the media. He has served as a guest commentator for numerous national broadcast television networks including MSNBC and BRAVO. He has also provided content and commentary to The Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Real Estate Executive magazine, Growing Wealth magazine, and the Los Angeles Times, among others. Additionally, Rob has penned a recurring monthly real estate column for the Las Vegas Business Press.