The Summit is the only fully private residential golf and lifestyle club community in Las Vegas. This private heirloom community offers 262 residences, a world-class Tom Fazio-designed golf course and practice facility, wellness and recreation programming, as well as a spacious clubhouse boasting a state-of-the-art gaming and viewing room and numerous dining selections. The Summit offers a membership that values its relationships, its health, its leisure time, and is a modern heirloom community that honors Las Vegas’ strong legacy of class, entertainment and, most importantly, fun.
Bounded by the radiant Vegas strip on the East and the striking desert landscape of Red Rock Canyon to the West, Summerlin is your luxury escape from the everyday. Since 1990, Summerlin has grown to encompass more than 150 parks, more than two dozen public and private schools, 14 houses of worship, nine golf courses, three resort hotels, world-class recreational facilities, retail and entertainment centers, well-established office parks, a state-of-the-art medical center and more.
What sets apart the Discovery Land Company ownership experience are the signature programs that have been tested for over 20 years; our Member Services, Residential Services and Culinary teams truly broke the mold for service standards and creativity. From grocery stocking to arranging a last minute dinner party to event reservations on the Strip, highly-customized service is in our genes. Bringing these programs to the Las Vegas area will guarantee The Summit’s standing amongst the best private clubs in the world.
• More than 80 lots have been sold at The Summit, at an average price of $3 million. Lots with views of the Strip can go for $5 million to $10 million, and the priciest lots with views of both the Strip and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area go for upward of $10 million. Custom homesites range from 1/2 to 3 1/2 acres and offer views of the Strip, The Summit golf course, Red Rock Canyon or the Spring Mountains.
• The Summit offers a limited collection of 32 Clubhouse Suites. These are outfitted with a private entry lobby; valet attendants; and terraces with barbecues, outdoor tubs and fireplaces. Eight unit types are available ranging from 1,215 to 3,660 square feet with between one and four bedrooms. Ten have been reserved at a price of $2.5 million to $10 million.
• The clubhouse, which costs $90 million and sits at 3,100 feet — the highest elevation on the property, will offer a Kids Club with basketball courts, a bowling alley and movie theater. The Teen Center will feature karaoke, a dance floor and video-game arcade. An Outfitters Center provides access to wakeboarding on Lake Mead, hiking at Red Rock Canyon and skiing at Lee Canyon on Mount Charleston. A lawn is to be spread across the roof of the clubhouse, which will provide a view of the Strip. The facility includes a 50-seat private dining room.
• The Member Lifestyle boutique is filled with designer fashions, workout gear, jewelry, shoes and children’s clothing.
• The course is open year-round, but closed between 30 and 40 days annually for maintenance and overseeding.